Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Beautiful Day...

We are having the most beautiful weather EVER! Our Indian summer continues in the Pacific Northwest with temps in the high 70's & 80's all through September! L.o.v.e.  i.t!

It was a perfect day to re-decorate the front porch with my  new favorite finds...two giant urns.  They're perfect for my palms. 

 


I spent most of the day on the deck soaking up the sun and getting some much needed relaxation.







Our Indian summer won't last much longer
so the laundry and vacuuming can wait another day.

~Joyce

4 comments:

Patina said...

Joyce I think your house needs to be in a magaazine! It is so pretty. I hope you got the well deserved break you needed.
Debbie

kathee said...

LOVE the whole look girl....wish I could relax with you on your lovely porch!! Thank you for all you do for me...xoxokathee

Sister Patty said...

Joyce, everything looks so beautiful and inviting! Nice work.

Bohemian said...

Your Front Porch looks so Tropical now and so Inviting! I can Imagine you sitting out there with an Alfresco Lunch serving up Fresh Lemonade and Enjoying the balmy Indian Summer days now! Your weather is now very Arizona-like for this time of year, our temps go 'down' to the high 80's by October & that makes it my Fav time of the year too after enduring a scorching Summer.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian