Friday, July 22, 2011

Preparing For Barn House...Next Week! OMG!

Where does the time go.  If you're like me, you always think you have plenty of time but then you find yourself scrambling like a crazy person. 

Having the day off , I  was able to organize some more stuff for the upcoming Barn House extravaganza. 





And then while the sun was shining I gathered up some outdoor pieces you'll also be seeing at Barn House.



I have a pair of these french iron chairs but I'm having a hard time deciding whether to sell them or keep em. 


They have such great detail and so comfortable.  I love them. 
Guess you'll have to wait and see if they end up at Barn House!



Don't miss this all day event!  Come for the treasures, live music, food, friends and beautiful surroundings. These boyz know how to put on a show and they know how to party so come join us in the country for this summer event of the year!

Hee haw!  ~Joyce

5 comments:

melanie said...

Your items look great...destined to be a great show- hope you do just fabulously!
melanie

trash talk said...

If you're wanting my vote...I say keep 'em. You've got a lot of fabulous stuff going and I wish I was in that pile.
Deb

Bohemian said...

Oh Joyce, so lucky you are to be going to Barn House... and your Treasures are amazing, you will do well!!!

Yes, Jerome is just North of Phoenix about 3 hours, a Day Trip... and definitely worth seeing... though if you want to stay overnight you have to book quite far in advance, popular place... alas, no vacancies while we were there so we only got to spend the day this time. I've got a couple more Posts before I do a wrap on the Tranquility Tour... so I'll see you down the Road... *winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian

lvroftiques said...

Nooooo don't keep them!! Sell em to meeee!! Lol!! I can't wait Joyce! I love everything you've shared with us! Vanna

Uncovered Ruby said...

Joyce!! I just found your blog via Monticello's..I'm adding you to ours right now! I would keep your beautiful chairs if you're on the fence..Sometimes I kick myself for selling things I wasn't sure I wanted to part with yet. Have an AWESOME sale..wish I could come up, our hours overlap yours, but perhaps you'll be joining us Friday night for our candlelight shopping from 5 to 9??? ;-) Lisa