Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Style at Home

Since my blog is fairly new, I wanted to share a little about myself and give you a peek inside my home to show you my style and what I love to live with.   As you will see, I love color.  I don't do the white thing in my home, although I can appreciate it and love the look of it, it would never work for me because I love color too much and... I live with two giant Rottweilers who love to lay on the sofa with me every night and play and wrestle in the living room.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  So come on in...












Hope you enjoyed a peek into my home. Next, I'll be sharing my "collections" with you.  

Until next time, thanks for stopping by.


~Joyce

5 comments:

Patina said...

Loved the pictures of your home Joyce, beautiful and elegant. Love all the color. Thanks for sharing!
I can't wait to see what you collect. I can see one thing, it will be fun to see it up close.

See you today!
Debbie

Laurie said...

What a gorgeous and elegant home you have created. I love all the light coming in and the view out your window looks beautiful.

Have a great weekend,
Laurie

Bohemian said...

Your Home is lovely and I do see we love many of the same things... thank you for your kind comment on my Blog Post today and I'm happy the comment function is finally working, I've had other supporters tell me they were having trouble too so it must be a temporary Blogger system glitch... yes I do have an e-mail it is RCGrose@juno.com

Blessings from the AZ Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

lvroftiques said...

I certainly did! We love sooo many of the same things! Beautiful beautiful home! And as much as I love white (And I really really do!) It just wouldn't work for me either *winks* Vanna

Rebecca said...

I come "late" to your blog (via Bohemian Valhalla) and am thrilled to find someone who decorates outside the pastel boundaries. I follow now with pleasure.