Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day in the Pacific Northwest

If you live here in the PNW then you gotta love the weather we've been havin this past month...know what I'm talkin about...SUNSHINE!  Finally we can enjoy the outdoors and that's what I was doing early this morning with coffee and camera in hand.  
Still in my jammies and barefoot, I took these pictures...


I feel very blessed to live on 5 acres...






And very grateful to not have close neighbors except when it comes to these guys...

Aren't they handsome. They're the best neighbors ever!


Love love love horses...


And beautiful warm sunny mornings in the great Pacific Northwest! 

Enjoy them while they last...fall is coming soon!

~Joyce

4 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Amen Joyce!! It's been so wonderful having a little sun! Oh girlfriend how I wish I had neighbors like that! First because the only creatures I love almost as much as my dogs are horses *winks* And second because I love the sounds they make....as opposed to the teenagers who actually DO live next to me currently *winks* We do have a 5 acre property on a lake (minus house) and I tell ya I'm itching to build a european house on it and have no close neighbors!....You're one lucky ducky my friend! Vanna

lvroftiques said...

Joyce you said " You and I think too much alike!" And girlfriend I certainly HOPE SO!! Because I LOVE your style!!I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me...I'm a little weepy about it actually....Awwwwwwww smiling through the tears....Haha! *winks* Vanna

MODERN Prairie Girl said...

What lovely images, Joyce!! I love the feeling I get looking at them. Ah, yes..our horse friends...I do share that love too. Wanna be one for a day :)

Your blog is looking great! Such great stuff...I missed the sale as I was out of town, but I plan on coming in and seeing what's left.
oxoxoxo
L

robin bird said...

these are beautiful photos joyce! soft and full of golden light. your home is incredibly inviting! thanks so much for your comments on my photos. it means a lot to know they are appreciated.
xo